Vision Proven Availability
Vision is used in over 95% of UK Primary Care Trusts and Health Boards. It is an established system with proven reliability.
Over a third of Vision practices use the Vision Enterprise System (VES), which removes the need to have an expensive practice-based file server. The practice data set is ‘hosted’ on a remote, secure, centrally maintained environment and is delivered to the practice over its secure N3 connection. The advantages of the VES include:
- Lower hardware requirements at the practice
- The practice does not need to worry about backups because they are carried out and checked automatically as part of the VES managed service
- There is a lower IT administrative burden at the practice
- Lower risk of down-time from practice-based failures
- In the event of a catastrophic failure such as flood, fire or theft, the practice can be up and running again with access to their clinical records within hours
GPSoC Level 4 Compliance
In August 2008 Vision became the first system to gain GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) Level 4 compliance. This means that the system includes hosting that meets NHS Connecting for Health requirements, and that hosting charges for practices in England will be paid by GPSoC rather than PCTs.
Vision – a reliable solution for everyone
Whether your practice is based in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and whatever its size, you can be confident that there is a reliable and resilient Vision system that will meet your needs.
Like to know more?
If you would like to find out more about Vision, or would be interested in having a system demonstration, please contact your local Account Manager or call our Telesales team on 020 7501 7440.
Moving from iSoft?
If you are an iSoft practice and would like to find out more, or would like to book your system demonstration please contact us.